3 bedrooms / Sleeps 10 / From $500 – $800 USD / night
This El Encanto Punta Mita Penthouse with vaulted ceilings and terrace pool is located on the Jack Nicklaus golf course at the Punta Mita Resort.
Spacious and well-appointed, this three bedroom penthouse condo with a wrap-around terrace on three sides. One entire floor of living / dining room and gourmet kitchen opens to sweeping terrace views of garden fairways, the Pacific ocean, the Marietas Islands and the mountains behind Puerto Vallarta across the Bay.
Each of the three bedrooms has it own private bath and terrace access. Bedrooms offer two king size beds, two full beds, one queen size sleeper sofa. Cook in the gourmet kitchen or the fully equipped kitchen on the terrace.
The unit comes equipped with a six-seat golf cart perfect for the interior streets and roads of Punta Mita. Two renowned golf courses, three spectacular private beaches, tennis courts, and excellent restaurants are just minutes from the front door.
Getting about the resort is fun! Palm trees, exotic birds, and brilliantly colorful bougainvillea and native kapoks line the causeways of this little piece of paradise. Cruising in the golf cart, you’ll see amazing wild birds along the way.
Golf, tennis, jogging, hiking, birding, swimming, snorkeling, paddle boarding, sunbathing, whale-watching, deep-sea fishing, and, of course, dining out are among the most popular activities at Punta Mita. Punta Mita is blessed with a climate matched by few places in the world.
Sharing the same latitude as the Hawaiian Islands, the peninsula is caressed year round by gentle sea breezes. The central Pacific Coast of Mexico is surrounded by jungle and receives 345 days of sunshine per year.
The Pacifico Course of the Punta Mita Club de Golf defines high-end Jack Nicklaus resort golf. A golf critic has described it as having all the desired characteristics of the “perfect resort course”.
One famous hole known as “The Tale of the Whale,” can only be traversed from tee to green during low tide or by an amphibian golf cart.
The green, which sits on a natural ocean island, is a challenge to golfers and a curiosity to sunbathers on the beach it adjoins.
- Heated infinity edge soaking pool on main terrace
- Fine marble flooring with pebble design in select areas
- Gourmet Kitchen with custom hardwood cabinets, granite countertops and backsplash
- Top-of-the-line, stainless steel appliances (refrigerator/freezer, oven and cooktop, built-in microwave oven, dishwasher)
- Oversized Master Suite with sitting area and walk-in closet
- Outdoor terrace for each bedroom
- Bathrooms with double sinks, travertine marble countertops and fine marble floors with pebble design
- Central air-conditioning with zone management and remote-control function
- Smoke and heat detectors connected to central security system
- Triple-filtered water purification system throughout enclave
- Gated, 24-hour security